Amour 14-karat gold and enamel signet ring
- 3 (sold out)
Signet rings were traditionally used to mark sealed wax with a set of initials or coat of arms - designers like Alison Lou have found ways to reinvent the classic style. This 'Amour' one is hand-cast from gleaming 14-karat gold and red enamel, with a scattering of love hearts. It would make such a perfect anniversary or Valentine's Day gift.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.