18-karat gold, sterling silver tanzanite and diamond ring
Amrapali considers each of its designs to be a wearable work of art, and this ring really is one to admire. Centered by a stunning pear-cut violet tanzanite, it's cast from 18-karat gold and haloed by round brilliant and rose-cut diamonds, all inlaid in sterling silver settings. Save it for special events.
Wear it with: Costarellos Gown.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Chain Length: 46cm / 17.9in
- Pear-cut tanzanite, total weight: 2.33-carats; round brilliant and rose-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 1.88-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.