Margo patchwork checked wool-blend bouclé, corduroy and twill mini skirt
- FR34 - Sold out
- FR36 - Sold out
- FR38 - Sold out
Andersson Bell effortlessly blends Korean street style with a minimalist Scandinavian attitude. Made from wool-blend bouclé, corduroy and twill, this 'Margo' skirt is artfully stitched for a patchwork look. It has an A-line silhouette that complements the stepped hem. We love the addition of metallic buttons.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Multicolored wool-blend bouclé, multicolored twill, army-green corduroy
- Zip fastening along back
- Fabric1: 50% wool, 50% polyester; fabric2: 57% wool, 19% mohair, 10% polyamide, 9% polyester, 5% cotton; fabric3: 65% polyester, 32% rayon, 3% polyurethane; fabric4: 100% polyester; lining: 50% viscose, 50% polyester
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.