Huggies 18-karat gold diamond earrings
Anita Ko was always destined to become a fine jewelry designer - from a young age she would save up for gemstones to make her own necklaces. These 'Huggie' earrings are crafted from gleaming 18-karat gold and hand-set with round and pear-cut diamonds. They're dainty enough to wear daily.
Shown here with: Monse Knitwear.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Pear-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.47-carats; round-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.12-carats
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.