18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Anita Ko favors statement pieces - she wears them every day, even to the gym. Cast from 18-karat rose gold, this saddle ring is hand-set with 3.13-carats of pavéd diamonds and a single 0.26-carat marquise-cut one. Try it on your index finger for the biggest impact.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Diamonds, total weight: 3.13-carats; marquise-cut diamond, total weight: 0.26-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.