Set of three hardcover books: Gypset Trilogy by Julia Chaplin
Julia Chaplin's 'Gypset Trilogy' is a photographic exploration of the "gypsetter" - a fusion of the carefree bohemian and the sophisticated jetsetter. The colorful pages are filled with images of beautiful far-off lands and first-person narratives from artists, designers and wanderlust spirits. This slipcase set includes 'Gypset Living', 'Gypset Style' and 'Gypset Travel' , a perfect trio of books that depict the lifestyle of these glamorous global nomads. Give it as a gift or display it on your coffee table.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 34.5cm / 13.6in
- Width: 22.5cm / 8.9in
- Depth: 9.5cm / 3.7in
- Gypset Living; 173-page hardcover book; published: 2009; publisher: Assouline; ISBN: 978-1-61428-211-2
- Gypset Style; 159-page hardcover book; published: 2012; publisher: Assouline; ISBN: 978-2-75940-396-7
- Gypset Travel; 167-page hardcover book; published: 2014; publisher: Assouline; ISBN: 978-1-61428-062-0
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.