Printed cotton-jersey pants
Balenciaga devotees will recognize the exaggerated proportions of these pants as the work of Creative Director Demna Gvasalia. Referencing '80s style, they're cut from soft cotton-jersey that's printed to look like denim - the trompe-l’oeil effect is so authentic, no one will be able to tell the difference. Emulate the Spring '21 presentation by wearing yours with an oversized shirt and sandals.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size small jeans have an inside leg of 46.4”/ 118cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Tonal-blue, black and white cotton-jersey
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.