Hourglass double-breasted checked wool blazer
- FR36 (low stock)
Creative Director Demna Gvasalia often looks to Cristóbal Balenciaga's archival designs for inspiration - this 'Hourglass' blazer is modeled after one of the founder's signature silhouettes from the '50s. Tailored from checked wool, this double-breasted style nips in flatteringly at the waist and has exaggerated peak lapels and padded shoulders. It's fully lined to ensure easy layering. Wear yours with black jeans or tailoring.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed for a loose fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black and ivory wool
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% wool; lining1: 100% cupro; lining2: 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.