Polka-dot silk crepe de chine blouse
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
Demna Gvasalia is unquestionably the master of deconstruction - he makes the look so luxurious yet effortless. Worn on Balenciaga's Fall '17 runway, this silk crepe de chine blouse appears to be two different tops sewn together - a navy and cream polka-dot one at the top, and a plain black design at the bottom. Leave the neck ties loosely draped over a trench coat to mirror the show's styling.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.