1945 embellished leather-trimmed cotton-blend jacquard tote
Balmain's '1945' collection takes inspiration from Pierre Balmain's distinctive mid-century designs as well as the labyrinths found in French Renaissance gardens. Jacquard-woven with the label's signature monogram, this tote from the runway is traced with leather ruffles. Carry yours by the chunky chain handles or the slightly longer black ones.
This item’s measurements are:
- Handle Drop: 12cm / 4.7in
- Depth: 16cm / 6.3in
- Height: 29cm / 11.4in
- Width: 49cm / 19.3in
- Black and white cotton-blend jacquard, black and white leather (Lamb)
- Lobster clasp fastening at open top
- Weighs approximately 1.5lbs/ 0.7kg
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.