Woodhall cotton corduroy-trimmed quilted padded recycled shell jacket
- UK 8
- UK 10
- UK 12
- UK 14
- UK 16
- UK 18 - One left
Barbour's jackets are inspired by the "wit, grit and glamour" of the British countryside, where the brand has been headquartered since its 1894 founding. This 'Woodhall' jacket is made from recycled shell that's quilted and padded for light insulation and has an oversized cotton-corduroy collar. The soft tartan lining offers an added layer of warmth.
- Dark-green recycled shell, brown cotton-corduroy
- Hook and two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled polyester; trim: 100% cotton; filling: 100% polyester
- Machine wash or dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.