Platinum and 18-karat gold, ruby and diamond ring
Founded in 1981 by the Hadjibay family, Bayco's expertise dates back three generations to world-renowned stone dealer Amir, who bought directly from India's maharajas. This handmade platinum ring is centered with a sparkling 1.08-carat ruby framed by diamonds in 18-karat gold settings. It's a one-of-a-kind of style that will become a family heirloom.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Ruby, total weight: 1.08-carats; F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.