Baby Vine Tendril gold, silver, enamel and rock crystal ring
- 18 (sold out)
Bea Bongiasca likens making jewelry to crafting art, so her collections often feature unique, sculptural shapes like this 'Baby Vine Tendril' ring. It's been handmade in Italy from gold and silver in a twisted band that's coated with green enamel and set with a glittering rock crystal.
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Drop-cut rock crystal, total weight: 0.75-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.