18-karat gold multi-stone earrings
Bina Goenka calls her one-of-a-kind designs "the epitome of indulgence" - each piece of jewelry is handmade using precious gems and unmatched attention to detail. These 18-karat gold earrings are set with a striking evil eye made out of lustrous mother-of-pearl and illuminated by vibrant emeralds, rubies and diamonds. Wear yours as a symbol of good luck and protection.
Shown here with: Loewe Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 3cm / 1.4in
- Emeralds, total weight: 2.37-carats; rubies, total weight: 1.65-carats; round-cut E-F VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.93-carats; mother-of-pearl
- Butterfly and clasp fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a presentation box with display holder
- Mother-of-pearl: Hong Kong
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.