Zip-detailed organic wool straight-leg pants
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (low stock)
"Our name is actually an acronym for By Independent Thinkers for Environmental Progress, so sustainability is at the core of all our values - we wouldn't be able to do this in any other way," explains BITE Studios' CEO William Lundgren. Part of our Fall '19 Vanguard launch, these pants are made from black organic wool and fasten with recycled buttons. Undo the zips at the cuffs to alter the straight legs.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, intended for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 6
- Black organic wool
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% organic wool; buttons: 100% recycled polyester
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.