Agnetha Fair Isle intarsia-knit ski suit
- FR34 - One left
- FR40 - Low stock
Bogner looks to heritage skiwear for this 'Agnetha' suit - the tonal pattern nods to traditional Fair Isle and Setesdal sweaters. Intarsia-knitted with a touch of wool and cashmere, it's a snug option for evenings by the fire or lunch at the resort on days when you're not skiing.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Drawstring waist, designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 34
- Multicolored polyamide, viscose, wool and cashmere-blend
- Zip fastening along front
- 35% polyamide, 35% viscose, 25% wool, 5% cashmere
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.