Intrecciato leather pants
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (sold out)
- IT46 (sold out)
- IT48 (low stock)
Bottega Veneta's new Creative Director Daniel Lee is quite literally dialing up the label's intrecciato technique for Pre-Fall '19. These pants are crafted from smooth leather that's hand-laced at the knees with a magnified version of the signature weave. Lined with silk-crepe, they're cut to sit low on your hips and have roomy straight legs. The rich chocolate hue and luxurious, supple handle tap into two of the season's strongest trends.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 38
- Chocolate leather (Lamb)
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% leather; lining: 100% silk
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.