Serpent Bohème Toi et Moi 18-karat gold diamond ring
Boucheron has a 155-year old archive that holds so many stories, including one from 1888, when its eponymous founder gave his wife a necklace in the shape of a snake. Inspired by this historical token of love, this 'Serpent Bohème Toi et Moi' ring is handmade from 18-karat gold and engraved with intricate scales. The teardrops are outlined with beads and adorned with 0.67-carats of diamonds.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- French sizing
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.67-carats
- Stone and metal weights indicated are average for a size 52
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.