Baignoire 1920 26mm small 18-karat gold and alligator watch
Cartier's 'Baignoire 1920' watch is a timeless icon - you'll cherish it forever and it'll make the perfect heirloom. Drawing on years of experience assembling fine timepieces and jewelry, this small version has been masterfully crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and has an alligator strap. The silvered dial showcases the house's signature blued steel hands so beautifully.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.2in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Ardillon buckle-fastening mushroom alligator strap
- Case diameter: 26mm; case height: 32mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGBA0007
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.