Baignoire Allongée 23mm extra large 18-karat pink gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Louis Cartier was dubbed "The King of Shapes" in the early 20th century for his pioneering ways to forge square and oval watch cases (like the one on this 'Baignoire' timepiece) in an era where round styles were the norm. This elongated 'Allongée' version of the coveted style is crafted from 18-karat pink gold and dotted with brilliant-cut diamonds. The taupe alligator strap looks so elegant.
Shown here with: Altuzarra Sweater.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 21cm / 8.2in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.4in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Calibre 1917 MC mechanical self-winding movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, dark-brown Roman numerals
-18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening taupe alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm; case height: 52mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: WJBA0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.