Ballon Bleu de Cartier 33mm 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
There's something about a man's watch that feels so cool and understated, and it's such a nice way to balance feminine jewelry, like your engagement ring. Cartier's unisex 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' timepiece takes its name from the floating royal-blue cabochon that's nestled in the bezel. Its classic design foregoes flashy embellishments, instead opting for a sleek 18-karat yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet - the links are curved to ensure it sits comfortably. Wear yours every day with everything from tailoring to floaty dresses.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.3in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel and 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2BB0002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.