Ballon Bleu de Cartier 33mm 18-karat pink gold and alligator watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier has set the standard for excellent craftsmanship since its inception in 1847 – the house was coined 'The King of Jewelers' and still creates exclusive pieces for the British royal family. A fine example of its sophisticated watchmaking expertise, this 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' style has been expertly made in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold and features a lacquered silvered opaline flinqué dial marked with signature Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The chocolate alligator strap is perfect for those with slim wrists and will develop a beautiful patina over time.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.6in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.3in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Self-winding mechanical movement caliber Cartier 076
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered opaline flinqué dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening chocolate alligator strap
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W6920097
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.