Ballon Bleu de Cartier 36mm 18-karat pink gold and alligator watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' collection debuted only a decade ago, but it's already one of the Maison's most coveted styles. Named after its round 18-karat pink gold case and fluted sapphire crown, this elegant timepiece has a silvered guilloché dial dotted with contrasting black Roman numerals. The dark-brown alligator strap will only get more supple with wear.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 20cm / 7.8in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.4in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- 076 mechanical self-winding movement with a 38-hour power reserve
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WGBB0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.