Baignoire 24.5mm small 18-karat pink gold, toile brossée and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
The sleek, oval silhouette of Cartier's 'Baignoire' timepiece is inspired by a similar style Louis Cartier gifted to the Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia back in the early 1900s - she's said to be one of the house's very first clients. Cast from 18-karat rose gold, this iconic design has a silvered sunray day illuminated by 0.99-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. The brand's lettering at 10 o'clock and blued steel sword-shaped hands are recognizable signatures.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Shown here with: Monse Top.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 21.5cm / 8.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening pink-beige toile brossée strap
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WB520004
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.