Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 36.6mm 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
Cartier's 36.6mm watch is part of the house's newest 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' collection, named after the cabochon that "floats like a balloon" at the side. Flawlessly assembled with 18-karat gold and stainless steel links, this refined timepiece has a silvered guilloché opaline dial outlined with black Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's perfect for special milestones and passing down to future generations.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W6920047
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.