Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 36mm 18-karat pink gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's storied horological history was recently documented in a showcase at London's Design Museum - the Cartier in Motion exhibition highlighted that the house was the first to introduce bracelet watches for women in 1888. As elegant as it is accurate, this 'Ballon Bleu' automatic timepiece is named for its floating sapphire crown. It's made from polished 18-karat rose gold and dotted with 123 brilliant-cut diamonds. The Roman numerals and blued steel hands are brand signatures.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Calibre 049 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 1.21-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36mm; case height: 12.1mm; strap length: 180mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBB0005
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.