Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat gold watch
Cartier updates its iconic 'Panthère' watch, first debuted in the '80s, with a re-designed maillon bracelet that winds around your wrist twice. Skilfully crafted at the Swiss label's workshop from 18-karat gold, it has the same soft square shape as the original and black Roman numerals and markers. You'll be surprised at how lightweight it feels.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat gold bracelet
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WGPN0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.