Tank Must 34mm stainless steel watch
Originally launched in 1977, Cartier's 'Tank Must' collection captures the house's discrete yet enduring elegance. This recently revived timepiece (worn in the past by Andy Warhol) been expertly crafted in Switzerland from stainless steel and houses a silvered dial with classic black Roman numerals and the brand's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel
- Crown for time adjustments
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case width: 34mm; case height: 25mm; case thickness: 6.60mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: CRWSTA0051
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.