La Panthère 18-karat gold, alligator and diamond watch
Cartier's 'La Panthère' watch is defined by the embellished panther head that looks over the dial - while the opulent motif was introduced in 1914, it wasn't until the '50s that a three-dimensional version was rendered (for none other than the Duchess of Windsor). It's been expertly handcrafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and has a rounded bezel outlined with sparkling diamonds. Over time, the alligator strap will mold to the unique shape of your wrist.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Chain Length: 19cm / 7.4in
- Min. Chain Length: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Blue steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening light-gray alligator strap
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: HPI01297
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.