Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat gold watch
Cartier updates its iconic 'Panthère' watch, first debuted in the '80s, with a re-designed maillon bracelet that winds around your wrist twice. Skilfully crafted at the Swiss label's workshop from 18-karat gold, it has the same soft square shape as the original and black Roman numerals and markers. You'll be surprised at how lightweight it feels.
Shown here with: MATÉRIEL Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat gold bracelet
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGPN0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.