Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat pink gold diamond watch
Director Sofia Coppola hosted a star-studded event in the heart of Hollywood last year to celebrate the relaunch of Cartier's cult 'Panthère de Cartier' collection that debuted in the early '80s. This 18-karat rose gold watch is designed with a silvered dial and accented with a diamond-tipped crown and blue steel sword-shaped hands. The curved links ensure it feels comfortable on the wrist.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant and round-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.23-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.