Panthère de Cartier Manchette 22mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
When it debuted in the 1980's, Cartier's 'Panthère' watch collection really stood out for its resemblance to jewelry, a distinction that still resonates today. Taking the original case and setting it on a wider chain-link cuff, this 'Manchette' model is cast from polished 18-karat rose gold and has a silvered square dial illuminated by a halo of sparkling brilliant-cut diamonds. Note the signature blued steel sword-shaped hands and the Parisian house's hidden moniker at 10 o'clock.
Shown here with: Gucci Jumpsuit.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 3cm / 1.2in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat rose gold cuff bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 19mm; case thickness: 6mm; total width: 31mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0022
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.