Panthère de Cartier medium 27mm 18-karat pink gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Originally launched in 1983, Cartier's iconic 'Panthère' watch collection is named because its elegant links mimic the movement of a panther as it slinks through the jungle. Recently revived after a 13-year hiatus, this timeless style has been expertly crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold with the same square dial as the original. It has a signature interlocking bracelet that’s strong and flexible and is finished with a glistening diamond-set bezel.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1.1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.31-carats
-18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 27mm; case height: 37mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.