Tank Américaine 22.6mm medium 18-karat pink gold and alligator watch
At 100 years old, Cartier's 'Tank' timepiece remains one the most iconic watches in the world, and has been worn by everyone from Jacqueline Kennedy to Princess Diana. Designed with an elongated case, this 'Américaine' style is cast from 18-karat pink gold and has a silvered flinqué dial, blued steel sword-shaped hands and discreet date display at 6 o'clock. The brown alligator strap has smooth backing to ensure it sits comfortably on your wrist.
- This item's measurements are:
- Max. Chain Length: 20cm / 8in
- Min. Chain Length: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Automatic self-winding movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Silvered flinqué dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case width: 22.60mm; case height: 41.60mm; case thickness: 9.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W2620030
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.