Tank Américaine 34.8mm small 18-karat pink gold and alligator watch
Color: Rose gold
Described as being for "connoisseurs only", Cartier's iconic 'Tank' watch recently celebrated its 100th birthday - after all this time, its sleek shape remains virtually unchanged, proving how enduring the house's designs truly are. This 'Américaine' style has been meticulously handcrafted by artisans in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold and has a sleek silvered grained dial and classic brown alligator strap. It's tipped with a faceted glass stone at the crown that's thoughtfully echoed in the signature blued steel hands.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.6in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered grained dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening brown alligator strap
- Case width: 19mm; case height: 34.8mm; case thickness: 6.33mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W2607456
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.