Tank Française 25.05mm medium 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
Elegant and timeless, Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch is a modern heirloom. This medium stainless steel version has been meticulously crafted by artisans in the house's Swiss atelier and accented with polished 18-karat gold links. The squared case is fitted with a silvered dial and features a spinel cabochon-encrusted crown and the maison's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.7in
- Cartier caliber 157 quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.70mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W2TA0003
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.