Tank Française 25.2mm small stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch is a true investment – nearly a century after its inception, it's updated with a streamlined chain-link bracelet strap that comfortably sits against your wrist. Skillfully crafted in Switzerland from polished stainless steel, it has a square dial that's inspired by French architecture and framed with 24 brilliant-cut diamonds, totaling 0.49-carats. It's tipped with a spinel-embellished crown to complement the blued steel sword-shaped hands.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.4in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.49-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 20.30mm; case height: 25.20mm; case thickness: 6.15mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4TA0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.