Layered pinstriped grain de poudre wool and silk shorts
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR44 (low stock)
Natacha Ramsay-Levi continues to deliver at the helm of Chloé, presenting some beautiful soft tailoring for Spring '20. Debuted on the runway, these shorts are made from pinstriped grain de poudre wool layered over silk boxer briefs. They're neatly pleated and sit high on the waist.
Shown here with: Chloé Shirt, Bottega Veneta Clutch, Chloé Sandals, Tohum Necklace, Yvonne Léon Ring, Anita Ko Ring, Laura Lombardi Bracelet, Sophie Buhai Bangle, Kyoto Tango Bangle, Ippolita Bracelet.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Navy and white grain de poudre wool, cream, black and ivory silk
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.