CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
+ NET SUSTAIN Daphne cropped distressed high-rise straight-leg jeans
Color: Mid denim
Citizens of Humanity's 'Daphne' jeans have retro written all over them. Designed to sit high on the waist, they're cut from denim made using a blend or organic and recycled cotton for a structured feel and fall to cropped hems. The light whiskering and ripped and frayed detailing give them a nice distressed finish.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, intended for a straight-leg fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 25.8”/ 65.5cm
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size 26
- Light-blue denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Aster
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.