Johnny mini leather bucket bag
The hexagonal shape of Danse Lente's 'Johnny' bag is inspired by the abstract work of 20th century sculptor Constantin Brâncuși, who is considered a pioneer of modernism. Made from tan and brown leather, this piece is detailed with a gold D-ring and has an origami-style structure at the top. Remove the long strap to carry it by the wider top handle instead.
- This item's measurements are:
- Depth: 10cm / 3.9in
- Handle Drop: 12cm / 4.7in
- Height: 21cm / 8.4in
- Max. Strap Length: 121cm / 47.2in
- Min. Strap Length: 111cm / 43.3in
- Width: 25cm / 9.8in
- Tan and brown leather (Calf)
- Snap-fastening at open top
- Weighs approximately 1.3lbs/ 0.6kg
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.