Asymmetric embellished ribbed-knit mini skirt
- x small
- large - One left
David Koma muses for Pre-Fall '22 are Augusta and Adeline Van Buren, the two sisters who famously journeyed from New York to California, and made history for taking the trip as the first women to do so on solo motorcycles. This ribbed-knit mini skirt has a touch of recycled wool in the soft fabric blend, an asymmetric hem and is embellished with tonal crystals. It was styled with an oversized moto jacket and sleek boots at the presentation - or wear yours with the matching cardigan as a cute two-piece.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Mini-length, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- Mid-weight knit
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
- Black ribbed-knit
- Slips on
- 58% acrylic, 31% polyester, 10% recycled wool, 1% elastane
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.