Tiger 18-karat rose gold, enamel, tsavorite, diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Diane Kordas' ring is part of the label's 'Animal Kingdom' collection that's meant to represent the wearer in a unique way. Made from 18-karat rose gold, it's inlaid with black enamel, shimmering diamonds and striking green tsavorite to make up the head of a tiger, which symbolizes strength, courage, and independence.
Wear it with: Dodo Bar Or Cardigan.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- F-G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.18-carats; green tsavorite, total weight: 0.14-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.