DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE
Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 5 Days
Dr. Dennis Gross' best-selling peel is formulated with five different acids specifically formulated to correct uneven skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines - perfect if you don't have time to pencil in one of the doctor's famous facials. This pack contains five treatments, so it's ideal for vacations or short trips.
- Suitable for all skin types
- 'Step 1' is packed with powerful yet gentle exfoliating acids for revitalizing your complexion.
- 'Step 2' is formulated with anti-aging active ingredients to nourish skin and promote a glowing complexion.
Instructions for use:
- Apply 'Step 1' pad to clean dry skin using circular motions, making sure to avoid the eye area
- Wait for two minutes.
- Follow with 'Step 2' using the same technique
- Do not use with products containing alcohol
Ingredients: Step 1 : Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Step 2: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PEG-30 Stearate, Octoxynol-9, Alcohol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.