EMILY P. WHEELER
+ NET SUSTAIN Ombré 18-karat recycled rose gold sapphire ring
Color: Rose gold
Emily P. Wheeler's striking interpretation of the traditional signet ring is set with 0.50-carats of glistening pink sapphires - they create an ombré effect as they shine and add beautiful color to the otherwise simple design. It's cast from 18-karat recycled rose gold and has a glossy band.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Pink sapphires, total weight: 0.50-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.