Sibyl floral-print cotton and silk-blend voile mini dress
Erdem's 'Sibyl' dress debuted on the brand's Spring '21 runway, which was held in the depths of England's Epping Forest. Inspired by Susan Sontag's depiction of Lady Emma Hamilton in The Volcano Lover, it's cut from floral-print cotton and silk-blend voile in a Regency-style silhouette and has puffed sleeves and an empire waist. The romantic scooped neckline will frame a gold pendant beautifully.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- White and tonal-red cotton and silk-blend voile
- Slips on
- 72% cotton, 28% silk; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.