+ NET SUSTAIN Diana hooded belted recycled ski jacket
- US4 - Low stock
- US10 - One left
Erin Snow's 'Diana' jacket is made from insulating recycled shell that's fully waterproof to keep you warm and dry both on and off the slopes. It's designed for a slim fit with a protective drawstring hood, ribbed cuffs and a belt at the waist. Team yours with the label's ski pants.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Internal cuffs with hand guard
- Built-in waist gaiter
- Padded, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Ecru and black recycled shell
- Snaps and concealed two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled polyester; trim: 45% nylon, 42% polyester, 13% elastane; filling: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Bone
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.