FIL DE VIE
+ NET SUSTAIN Tangier slub linen dress
Color: Army green
- x small
- small (low stock)
- medium (sold out)
- large (low stock)
"Our commitment to sustainable development is founded on the value passed down through generations by the artisans who have shaped both our design and our ethos," says Fil De Vie. Made from breezy slub linen, this dress falls to a softly pleated, asymmetric skirt that swishes as you move. The shoulder straps are fully adjustable.
This product was made using Considered Materials and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Army-green slub linen
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% linen
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.