Vintage belted denim jumpsuit
Color: Dark denim
FRAME's Fall '19 collection is inspired by '60s Beatnik style - designers Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson cite Françoise Hardy as a muse. This denim jumpsuit is traced with tobacco stitching and has patch pockets at the chest and a matching belt. The wide-leg silhouette looks especially retro with snake-effect boots.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size XSmall
- Dark-blue denim
- Button fastenings along front
- 97.5% cotton, 2% polyester, 0.5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.