Mid-20th Century 18-karat gold, coral and diamond earrings
Fred Leighton's earrings are a statement style that recall the glamorous era they date back to. Designed to gently graze the shoulder, this pair is made from 18-karat gold and strung with glossy coral beads accented shimmering diamonds. Show them off with tucked-back hair.
Shown here with: Haider Ackermann Dress.
- Drop: 10cm / 3.9in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Coral; round-cut G-H VS-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- Post and clasp fastening for pierced ears
- Coral: Italy
- Come in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity
- This piece is antique and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- Due to the antique nature of these stones, these are approximate carat weights
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.