Marie II hooded belted quilted paneled Schoeller© down ski suit
Fusalp's 'Marie II' ski suit is cut from a breathable water and windproof stretch-jersey and Schoeller© shell that features the brand's innovative Sorona® insulation for optimal warmth. Designed with a unique diamond quilted finish, this hooded style has numerous pockets for your phone and lift pass, while thumbhole cuffs ensure sleeves stay comfortably in place and gaiters along the zipped legs keep the snow and cold at bay. An adjustable waist belt helps to define your silhouette.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Internal cuffs with thumbholes
- Padded, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- White Schoeller© shell and stretch-jersey
- Zip fastening along front
- Fabric1: 76% polyester, 24% polyurethane; fabric2: 45% polyamide. 42% polyester, 13 % elastane; filling: 80% down, 20% feather (Duck); lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.